Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Pretty in Pink

Just heard the song on the radio. Wow, I forgot how much I like the P Furs. I saw them a couple of years ago in Vegas. How did I block them out of my depleted brain. Had a quick lunch with some local musicians at Terry's Place. I love little hole in the wall places to eat. Terry's is one of the best. Chain restaurants are really popular in these parts. I don't care for them. Thanks to the Taquerias, and other locally owned places like Terry's Place, I too can remain well feed. Nice lunch and agreements made, it is off to the mailbox in hopes of new acoustic strings. Damn I am glad I don't live in a big city anymore. Nice to visit, I just can't live there anymore.

2 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger PTfan said...

Pretty In Pink takes me back to high school. I'm so glad those days are over but I miss seeing so many friends just for fun every single day.

Beautiful day to you!

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Bri said...

Hi Joe,

I like hole-in-the-wall places too. Places with character, and their own brand of atmosphere, and a lack of pretension.

I especially love diners. You too?

Brina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home