Monday, December 05, 2005

I Did not Miss It

I wound up going to a rehearsel and thought damn I am going to miss the Basement Jam. I get back to my studio last night around 9PM and boom. I didn't miss it because the broadcast failed. I laughed out loud because I was really torn between leaving or staying to watch. The Loop will be just fine, I tend to leave Towser TV on and cranked up most of time anyway downstairs. To all that were present for it, I am very happy for you. For the performers, thanks for everything. For Pete, I don't think I can ever thank him enough for all the lessons he taught me as I listened and watched. Whether it was on Vinyl, Cassette, CD, VHS, DVD, or live.

6 Comments:

At 4:49 AM, Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Hi Joe,

don't you just hate it when you have two things to do at once? I'm glad things worked out well for you and that you got to enjoy yourself without missing a thing.

Cheers,
Anne-Marie

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger PTfan said...

I think you're being rewarded for making a good decision.
: )

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Elaine said...

I didn't miss it either then. Now I don't feel so bad about having had to work Sunday.

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Kid Ric said...

Wow! You actually knew Roy? How cool.

Thanks for your comments.

Pete has posted that the BASEMENT JAM - Four hour show will be looped starting 16:00 UK time Friday 9th December. Running 24/7 until further notice. So, I suggest a Sunday chat at Ballerina Gurl's. Please let me know what you think? Thanks!

Peace, love and light.

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Marietta Zervou said...

Loop is on the way,
Hurray hurray!

I feel the same way about Pete. What do you say to a man like that? I didn't say anything big or pompous about how much I love and thank him.
My eyes and my smile did all the talking!

;0)
xxM
xxM

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Claire Eliza said...

I have yet to see Pete live. I am bouncing up and down in anticipation to see him though. Hopefully I will soon. I'm going to England in March and that just seems like the perfect time to go see him.
I can't wait for the loop! I want to see the show so badly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home