Tuesday, January 31, 2006

January is Gone


Last day of January. What a month. I am half way through the 60 days of healing. I must admit that I have been a little down lately, but it is mostly due to lack of sleep. Ambien CR is like a cruel joke. It knocks me out for 3 to 4 hours. I got Gary's CD yesterday. That was a treat. Great CD and well done. Gary has a number 10 as we speak on the IAC charts. Very proud of you mate. Last week we celebrated 2 birthdays. Sharon and Catherine. Both born on 1-27. A pic of them both. Sharon in the background.

5 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger TheStLouieWhoie said...

Hey, you've been tagged! I was told by lzygrl to tag five other bloggers. You're suppose to reveal five things about yourself in your blog post. ;)

I know, who has the time? I sneaking mine in during my lunch hour.

Hope everything is well in Texas.
Love, Denise

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Aww, what a cutie Catherine is. Happy birthday, ladies!

-AM

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger PTfan said...

1/2 way there. Hooray! Time is flying, you'll be better before you know it!

I love Gary's songs!

 
At 3:20 AM, Blogger Marietta Zervou said...

Dear Joe,

If you don't think about it time will go very quickly. You said it, January is already over!

All the best,
xoxoxo
M

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Nabonidus said...

Aw, this is sooo cute!!! :) I love it!
Sorry to hear about the insomnia, actually. That sucks. Been there, done that, unfortunately. :(
Don't they have time-release sleeping pills? Jeez! xoxoxoxofor you and the ladies:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home