Wednesday, February 01, 2006

5 Things

I was tagged, but I will not tag others. See #1

1. I dislike Chain Emails or Tag Emails.
2. I love fine Bourbons and Cognacs. Sometimes they don't like me. I do not partake.
3. I dislike people who think they are better than everyone. We are all the same in God's Eyes.
4. I adore traditional Mexican Food.
5. I am very picky about the music that I produce. To the extent that some people feel I am a talentless snob.
BONUS
6. Keith Moon is really not my all time role model. Sid Vicious is.
7. I kid way too much.

4 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Joe,
There is no definition of kidding too much. Nice tags. Toronto would kill you- not enough really good Mexican restaurant restaurants this far north.

Cheers,
AM

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger PTfan said...

"SID!" (Picture Nancy's grating voice) LOL!

SID!!!!!!!

"sex is boring."


Wow, bonus!

See ya later Snobby!

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Nabonidus said...

Hey alright! BTW, I didn't tag anyone else, either. I just can't. I'm not a chain letter person either. It's like emotional blackmail, as I said at someone else's site.It's like:" Send 20 of these out or ill luck will befall you and you will die. Have a nice day and God Bless!"
F*ck that! I realize this game isn't that sort of thing,and I like learning about everyone, but still. I just can't tag anyone else.
And except for 2 and 6, we are kindred
spirits on all of these! :D

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger JoeBoy said...

The joke about the bonus is that I am kidding about either one being a role model. Keith, I would have loved to spent some time with. Sid, well maybe a drink.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home