Thursday, February 23, 2006

A Better Day

I think I am taking a turn for the better. Although my arm is still not even 20% of what it was, the pain in it and my neck are not as bad. Sharon is on the mend. She is back to her old self. I was suppose to do an MRI, but they would not sedate me. I have had panic attacks, and I felt I should be sedated. When I have a panic attack, I become very aggressive at whatever has caused the attack. I don't want to make the headlines for the destuction of men and machines. So the MRI is forgotten. I was sad to hear Gary Stockton has been down with his back. Maybe Gary and I could share a hospital room. In the Attic will be back very soon. I look forward to that. Hope all is well with everyone. Thanks so much for all the kind comments.

5 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Good that things are turning around for you and you're feeling better.
I'm looking forward to ITA to start again if only to cheekily ask to go on it again! has to be done.

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Dear Joe,
I hope things continue to get better for you, although I am sure you're frustrated by how slow progress is. I've had tennis elbow since December, trust me, I am very impatient too. I am glad to read that Sharon is on the mend.

Take care,
Anne-Marie

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Gary said...

Muscle relaxers and steriods are what I'm taking, things are getting a bit better here, although I'm being real careful, not doing silly things like emptying the dishwasher etc. It looks like collapsed disk and my lowest vertibre is kinked inwards slightly. I just want to get back to being able to stand and play.

Hope you get well soon. Pete posted the Chronology today, but comments are disabled, so I guess last week really was the end.. Oh well.

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

Are you able to chat yet with your arm? Or still not that well? You are most welcome. You and Gary would have a blast sharing a room! LOL

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Nabonidus said...

Well, I am hoping by this time you are feeling more than 20% better,since I lagged in getting here to visit!Heheh...
I actually have been laying low with health crud myself! Well, mostly health crud. I have some back problems, etc, too, but I didn't want to jump on the bandwagon, lol. I hate that where you'll tell someone you have a bad back, broken arm and shoulder, something, and they say
" Oh well_I_ have an even worse broken arm you should hear MY problem! " lol
So I couldn't bring myself to say that yes, I too have a bad back, etc. :)
So I've been having a little bit of a time with it, too. But knock wood ( I'm afraid to say it) I am feeling a little better and trying to catch up.
For you and Sharon xoxo Glad she's doing better, too. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home