Thursday, March 02, 2006

On Track

First off thanks go out to all the bloggers that chatted yesterday during ITA. I think Molly has done a fantastic job with Kid Ric in hosting these. Episode One Season Two. Rachel and the Boys were spot on. Mikey really has spread his wings. Simon, Pete, and Rogers birthday wow. Thanks to all at ITA. I produced a 6 song EP for a singer last weekend. Thirty six hours later it was mastered and I was a wreck. I am finally getting day and night straight again with the help of Lunestra, and Sharon's support. Sharon's youngest will be at her house this weekend. The second sweetest woman I know Danielle Banks. Its going to be a great month. Next weekend Sharon and I will be going to a Dwight Yoakam show. As my Great Aunt Noni would say "HOT DAMN!"
My best to you all. Life is Good.

6 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger PTfan said...

For some reason, Joe Walsh is singing in my head, "Life's been good to me so far." : )

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Bri said...

Oh Joe, I adore Dwight! In fact, about two decades ago I was such a big fan that I had an "I LOVE DWIGHT" bumper-sticker on my old beater of a car!

He and his band are hot hot hot, and so talented, and what a songwriter. My, I could go on. And you know, I kinda put my Dwight dancing shoes away lately. Perhaps I'd better get them back out, in honor of you and Sharon going to his show.

Tell us all about it, please....

Hugs,
Brina

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Hi Joe,
Good to see that you're feeling good these days and that your creative juices are flowing. Enjoy the concert next weekend!

Cheers,
AM

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Gary said...

Hi Joe,
just wanted to let you know I put two new songs on IAC. Hope you're doing good. Relaxing today, gave myself a flippin blister playing tamborine.

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Meg said...

Glad to hear things are moving onward and upward for you. It seems like a lot of people are mending injuries this year. My positive energy to all! I miss not being able to chat with y'all but I work on Wednesdays with no access to a computer so I loop it! Enjoy!

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

How sweet of you to say those things! YOU make it worth the hosting! Thanks for the fun times...again in two days. I will host then when I am traveling KidRic will be doing it!

PLL as he would say!
X-Molly

HI TO CABANA BOY! I am maybe going to Dallas to visit JLee5. She is in Dallas! Where are you again? Blogger lunch down there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home