Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Spring Time and New Old Feelings

Well I have been an internet slacker. So here I go again. First I have to announce that Sharon and I are together again. She is still recovering from her accident and I am still having issues with my eye sight. All in all though things are good. I know some of you took my post about putting The Who back in the box a little too darkly. It was not meant to be a bash on anyone other than myself. Some of you got that. I really enjoyed the peek we got of the gang in the studio the other day.

So Spring is here, I am in love, and life is fucking GREAT!!!!
And I mean that.

Love as always
Joseph

4 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Yay!

Wishing you longtime love and happiness!

xx
AM

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Gary said...

Wishing the two of you the very best Joe, so glad to hear this.

RTFO Brother

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger PTfan said...

Hey man, that is good news. Vist my blog and my dog's to see what we have been up to. Is it pretty sad when I update my dog's blog more often than my own??

http://wazupwifdabrut.blogspot.com/

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Gary said...

Hey there Joeboy, nice to see you stopped by the old blog.

The J200 is an amazing guitar. I gave her a good trying out in the shop before buying her. I've wanted that once since I saw Townshend on the Secret Policeman's Ball, which was a long time ago.

Will be writing lots of songs on this one, for sure.

Hope you and Sharon and kids are doing well my friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home