Sunday, August 06, 2006

Thankful

Friday night my girlfriend Sharon was in a terrible auto accident. She was driving alone and swerved to miss a dog in the road. This was at night and off in the country. She went off the road and down into some kind of embankment. Long story short, she is alive and pretty beat up. An amazing fact if you saw what is left of the vehicle. She may get out of ICU today. So today I thank God and his Angels. I know no other reason that she is still here. She is one of the strongest people I know. I thank you all in advance for your prayers and best wishes.

4 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger PTfan said...

Joe! Dang! Bad things keep happening to you guys, but it never destroys you. You are right when you speak of God because His grace has for sure been with you!

I will certainly pray. Not only for now, but for the future as well.

Blessings and love to you all!

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Gary said...

Wow Joe, you weren't kidding about the hazardous driving conditions down there. Sending positive thoughts to you both for a speedy recovery.

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Joe,
I am relieved to hear that Sharon made it out of that accident. You must be pretty shaken up yet relieved. Prayers and good thoughts sent for a full recovery.

-AM

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Hi Joe,
Just checking to see how you are all doing. I hope Sharon is doing well with her recovery. Positive thoughts sent your way, my dear.

-AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home