Friday, March 24, 2006

March is Almost Gone

It is Spring time. Cold today, but a great weekend is here. I missed ITA this week. I think I really missed laughing as we chat during the show. Hope everyone has Voted for Rach and Pete for their single up on IAC. Gary has made me immortal in a song. Life is GOOD. My son's band is going through a lineup change as well as a name change. A new singer and an additional guitarist. Time will tell how this will turn out. Sharon has softball practice tonight. It will probably be freezing cold. I will be there only for support. My days of playing sports are long over. Besides it is hard to play baseball with a bad arm. I seem to have lost the spark to head into my studio and record my own stuff. I am playing a lot, but usually sitting on my bed. My arm is back to about 40% of what it was. It has been a difficult week. Dealing with peoples lack of a brain sucks. I guess I need to be more open minded. Molly heads to LA. I am ready for some hot weather. Taking a week off in June for a beach fix. Later I hope to have a party with live music in Sharon's beautiful and huge backyard. Live music, drinks, pool, jacuzzi, and Texas BBQ.
YEEEEEEHAAAAAA
Have a great weekend!

5 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger Meg said...

Joe, I hope next week is a better week for you. One thing I miss about Texas is people saying YEEHAA! So do you live anywhere near Wichita Falls? My husband will be stationed there starting in May.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger PTfan said...

So, you already incorporate a healthy dose of insanity into your life? Good on you. You don't need help, you need to lead the rest of us! LOL!

Yep, voted!

Ah, softball! I was MVP back in my day ya know. I miss it. There aren't any leagues around here for old fogies like me. Even if there were I really don't have time. My life is pretty hectic.

I am feeling heathy! YEA! I haven't felt normal in a long while. I am thankful. : )

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Hi Joe,
I can sympathise with the slow arm healing- I've had wrist/tennis elbow/rotator cuff pains since December, and I'm itching for the warm weather so I can play tennis outside (hopefully without pain!). Our winter has been mild, no complaints, I'm just ready for short skirts and toe rings again.
I hope your son's changes bring his band much success and that you start feeling more positive soon!

Take care,
Anne-Marie

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Tausha71979 said...

Hello Joe!

I just wanted to stop in and see how things were going. I enjoy seeing you in the chats, but sorry that I haven't visited in forever:( If you want to drop a line, I'd love to keep intouch. I'm using my myspace account and you can just leave me a message there=) www.myspace.com/tausha719

Take Care!
xxTaushaxx

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger Marietta Zervou said...

It's been a bit crappy until now hasn't it?
But things ARE indeeed looking up! And I see this goes for everyone in our little Attic Circle.
I wish all the success to your son's band. And I wish you all the best with your arm... Still hasn't heeled? Boo hoo.

YEEEHAAA all the way!!!!

xoxoxo
M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home