Saturday, March 11, 2006

OFF TO COWTOWN

Went to a banquet last night as Sharon's date. Had a really great time. They had a DJ and watching some of the white folks dance was really interesting. I told Sharon when we started this relationship that I was no dancer, just a guitar player. On the other hand she is a hell of a dancer. I danced a few times, but the best was slow dancing to Eric Clapton's Wonderful Tonight. A fantastic time was had by all. Now it is off to Fort Worth aka Cow Town for a Dwight Yoakam show and a Garden Show on Sunday. Hope all is well with all you wacky bloggers. I am proud to be in your ranks. The Corp Elite. All my best to all of you. Have a great weekend.

3 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Gary said...

Sounds like a fun weekend Joe. I remember great tex-mex in Fort Worth a while back. Sittin here passing time working on a new song. Back is much better.

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Have a great time, Joe!

Cheers
AM

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Sam said...

hope you had a good time over the weekend joe!

I got listening to some classical music over the weekend. Some of the responses from my last blog kinda made me do it.

Opens your mind up! ANd then blows it.

I never felt that listening to that kind of stuff could inspire me. I was wrong!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home